Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday September 10, 2008

I am exhausted! Last night we were so busy. I have a lot on my mind right now and I want to tell people so many things but I am afraid to. The main things I want to tell is how I really feel taken advantage lately by everyone , especially the ones I deal with on an every day basis. Well...... I guess not everyone but I have to say more then 3.
Patrick and Skye-Lynn are really great kids, I love them to pieces.
Photobucket Image Hosting
Aren't they great looking kids.
In a few weeks PJ will be 9. Where has the time gone??? I am truly feeling really depressed right now. Later on when I am in bed I will get online and type more. I am going to sign off for now.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER