Sunday, February 15, 2009

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I POSTED

Well it is wrestling season and we have been busy! Pj has been kicking ass and getting his ass kicked. This weekend was our first weekend off in a very long time!

I am really not happy with where I am right now in my life.

I need to tell so many people so many things and I don't have the guts and it is really making me physically ill.

I am right now knowing I have to terminate some relationships due to the fact they are a strain on me and my family.

God I need the strength to do what is in the best interest of me and my family please give me strength.

I just want to feel appreciated, I want people to communicate with me better and actually set up and follow guidelines.

I hate confronting people and I hate being a bitch and I hate saying NO!

Oh well it felt great to get this off my chest, but it will really feel good when I get the guts to do what I need to do!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER