Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Saturday Before Easter

Why does Easter not feel like it did when I was a kid? Why does it just seem like anyother day? I start today by feeling sad. Sad that my kids are not babies! No Easter Bunnies, not excited by egg hunts. I miss having babies around here! I am worried a lot lately, and hoping everything works out. Tomorrow we are catching a ball game (on Easter Sunday). I hope the next few days are productive! I want to get all my websites up and running or updated. I hope to be turning a good profit very soon. I really need to get all my ducks in a row or else I could lose everything! We could lose everything! Let's see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER