Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 Winding Down Reflection

2009 a year of ups and downs!

The Good
Pat, Dena, Skye and PJ are 1 big happy family, together forever.

Everyone is in good health.

We have a roof over our heads and food to eat.
The kids are in great schools.
Life right now is on a even tide (even though the tides change daily).

Christmas is over and we are 2 days to new years.

Pat's Birthday is Sunday, I can't wait  to go shopping and make him the best birthday dinner ever!

Well right now I am fighting a cold yuck!!!

I can't believe my babies go back to school soon: (
I want to keep them home with me!!!

Oh well off to enjoy my kiddos!

I will blog more soon.

Get ready for 2010!

My New Year's resolution:

To be true to me, my husband, my kids, everyone.
Follow a straight road
Be Happy
Get a solid plan for the future
Cut ties with people and things that won't get me towards my overall goal.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER