Saturday, December 12, 2009

CANDY CANE HUNT



13 days before Christmas. Today was the candy cane hunt. Skye felt she was too old LOL!
PJ got a huge bag of candy canes. Had a great time even though it was freezing and a lot of snow on the ground.
Now Pat and PJ are watching the Army/Navy game, Skye is on her lap top and I am here in my room blogging.

We went to look for a bigger house, we toured one and was not impressed so we keep looking : (

Oh well this evening I am going to the Our Lady of Guadelupe celebration at the church. It should be fun!
Oh well, I think I am going to try and catch a nap before this evening.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER