Friday, December 4, 2009

MOM REALLY SICK IN THE HOSPITAL AND PJ'S CHRISTMAS CONCERT

Yesterday started out fairly stress free and moving along swimmingly! Well that was until we reached lunch time, had an unexpected visitor due to  a desperate person grasping at anything he can grab on to.
Next my ebay account goes nuts with 10 auctions completed and 16 auctions ending later that day. Needless to say all my auctions disappeared.
After all of that calmed down I get a call from my ex-sister-in-law that she took my mom to the hospital the night before (mind you before 8pm on wednesday and I didn't get a call until 4pm on Thursday) ARGHHHHHHHHH!
My mom is really bad and not even really conscience.
OK PJ's Christmas concert is at 6pm YIKES!!!!
Then something else happened that is due on a time frame, plus stress, plus the holidays, my mom sick, last year at this time Pat was laid off and other crap just piling on that I just want to run!
So if you are reading this please pray for my mom, I am heading to see her as soon as I can close today.

On a brighter spot here are some pictures from PJ's Christmas concert:






THIS IS THE BEST MUSIC TEACHER I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY 35 YEARS
MRS COLE



PAT AND I ARE CELEBRATING OUR 14TH ANNIVERSARY 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY!!! BE GOOD AND PLEASE KEEP MY MOM AND MY FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER