Monday, April 5, 2010

SPRING IS HERE!

Welcome to spring, Furgason style!
This was the last basketball game of the season!
PJ's team went undefeated.
In this last game is scored 22 points out of 60 he was on fire!


PJ had his last choir concert of elementary school!
Great Job and very sad to leave Mrs Cole!
She is the best music teacher I have ever seen!

PJ started his Noblesville soccer season this past week!
Great Team and great coaches.

Well Skye and PJ are on spring break this week.
I have a light work week so I plan on spending a lot of time with my babies.

We have made a decision to move back east June 2011.
Very excited and I will keep you updated.

We are a little over a month to summer break.

Can across this old picture of Skye and her friends !


No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER