Thursday, May 13, 2010

TORN THURSDAY

MY SISTER HAD HER FIRST BABY


WRESTLING SEASON SLOWING DOWN
PJ'S INJURY


NOBLESVILLE SOCCER

OLMC BASBALL

SKYE VOLEYBALL

NOBLESVILLE BASEBALL
THE 4 OF US SPENDING FAMILY TIME

PJ CATCHING A BALL AT THE GAME


MOTHER'S DAY AT THE INDIANS GAME

WESTFIELD SOCCER

PJ DREW THIS IN SCHOOL


I hate having to choose between my kids. PJ has his 4th grade show and Skye has her last Volleyball game of the season. If Pat goes one way I don't get pictures or video . I am so confused right now.
Well my kiddos have been busy as ever.
Well as you can see we never slow down we have 2 statuses busy or insane and I love them both.
In 2 weeks the kids will be out of school and we are moving, the move is still local at least for another year or so and then we will look at it again, we will get to Virginia soon.
Tonight we will have to see! I am sad I never miss anything of the kids, nothing at all. I am there for every practice, everything! I am sad!


SKYE-LYNN VOLLEYBALL

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER