Tuesday, July 27, 2010

2 WEEKS UNTIL THE 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL

I am sitting here with a huge headache. I am sad. This summer went by too fast. I love being with my babies. Today I finally get and ultrasound. I hope it answers all my questions and not leave me with more questions. I sit and think from time to time what would it be like to have another child, and deep in my heart I would love one, but..............................
I love how our schedule is run,run,run. I love being out in the freezing cold to watch PJ play or out in the extreme heat. I love just having the kids hop in the car and go.
Well maybe it just wouldn't fit out lifestyle.
Well last night I found an awesome find. It was trash night and someone threw out a double stroller in really nice condition except it was dusty and cob webby!
Awesome find!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER