Monday, July 26, 2010

BITTER SWEET NEWS

I woke up early this morning and of course I jump right on my computer. Check my email, my facebook, how many days until school starts etc.... Well today the first thing on my home page of facebook was a picture of this beautiful baby boy.
Over 20 years ago this baby's mom and I use to be best friends. In my heart we still are. Something happened from 1993 to present day that cause us to have a misunderstanding and lose touch. I still care very deeply for this baby's mom and I am so happy for her. I know this is a very lucky baby for being born to this woman. I have no clue if she reads my blog but if she does I want her to know how sorry I am for whatever I did or didn't do and I wish I could take it all back.
We have been good friends since we were 14 years old and I miss talking to you and being there for you. I know you have a lot of friends and a great man but I still miss all the times we shared together.
I wish you and your family well and even though we don't speak please know I am here for you.
You are going to be an awesome mom!
Congrats!!!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER