Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Tuesday Before My 36th Birthday!

Welcome to our New Member of the Family
This is Zoey she is an English Mastiff.
Zoey and PJ love soccer!
Happy 4th of July
Skye and PJ at Carmel Fest Parade
Well Summer is winding down, the kids have a little over a month until they are back to school : (
I love having them with me all the time.
Well we are having a heat way, my poor a/c unit is working so hard.
17 days until vacation, I am so excited and can't wait for the rest and the time with my kids.
Friday is my birthday. It doesn't bother me.
Oh well time to spend time with my babies.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER