Saturday, March 5, 2011

I AM A PUREX INSIDER!!!

I am so excited! I love the new Pures Crystals!!! I have been a Purex user for 15 years! This is what my laundry room looks like today. Check out the Purex Crystals. I have 4 on hand and I am going shopping for more.
The scent of my clothes is amazing!!! My daughter said , "Thanks mom for making my hoodie smell so good! My gym locker room sticks and I stick my nose in my sleeve and  I don't have to smell it and when I hang my hoodie up in my locker my locker smells awesome"
I love how easy they are to use , how you can never forget them and how they make everything smell!


No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER