Friday, March 25, 2011

MEAN STINKS!

Secret

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

WHY ARE GIRLS SO MEAN TO GIRLS?

AS YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE A 14 YEAR OLD!
Girls now a days are down right mean!
We as mothers need to start bringing up young ladies not these mean girls!
Please comment below of ways we can change this , or help, or guide these young ladies.
I am 100% behind Secret they have the right idea and we need to all help out. Our GIRLS need help and as parents we need to help them.
Keep in mind we can't do this alone every female in the world needs to take part and responsibilty. This will need a huge group effort.
Help girls become nice and lady-like.
Words that we should never hear come out of a girls mouth to another girl: bitch , hoe, slut, dike.
Just writing those words made me want to be sick.
We need to help girls develop strength and self-esteem.
Who will help?
Please comment below and check out Secret's website and facebook page!

Why are Girls So Mean to Girls? In my option Girls are mean to Girls because they have not been taught to be nice and to take pride in themselves!!!!

We need to listen to them and talk to them and guide them!
I will start will you join me and Secret.

** I have not been paid for my option this post is of my own freewill **

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Since I have two girls this is a huge concern for me. So far I have been lucky and my eldest is in a classroom at daycare with all boys. At least boys are mean in a different way and it is easier to explain. I remember growing up and how mean girls can be. I always preferred being friends with boys!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER