Wednesday, November 20, 2013

i really have tried

Dear God I am not a quitter, Dear God I try my best, Dear God I know I have screwed up so much. God I have learned my lesson, I swear to God I have learned my lesson. I am so sorry for everything I have ever done. I really want my kids to know how much I love them. They are my heart and my soul and I know that they would be so better off without me. To my husband I love you so much, you have always stood by me in everything and I love you always and forever for that. I don't want to hold you 3 back anymore and you should not have to deal with me and all my failures. I am so sorry for everything more then you know I am so sorry for everything. I can tell you how much I love you. I love you more then anything. I just don't want to hurt you all anymore. I love you guys please don't ever forget it.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER