Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY 2014

What to say about 2013........... We started off really well and ended not so much according to last year's standards. I know there I go again. 2013 was a Doctorate program on life, how what I think is not always so. Basically 2013 dropped me on my ass and hit me upside my head with a cast iron pan. I have learned so much from 12 short months. What you have can be easily gone in the blink of an eye, you can be the cause of why it is gone, the perfect upscale lifestyle is a mirage and what you think you are doing right you are really screwing yourself over. I thought in my "beautiful" life I had nothing but.... when I shook off the phoney shit I realized who is still there no matter what I have or don't have. Yes 2013 mistakes will come with me into 2014 but guess what I know I have to take care of them so that 2015's New Year's eve status update is not a repeat. I will still do everything for my kids, however it will be done the right way within the guidelines. No more crap, no more woe is me. Big girl panties on 2014 is a time to renew myself, my family, my friends, my life. HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!! —

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER