Thursday, June 26, 2014

This blog will be updated very soon!!!

I have been gone from April 2, 2014 until June 17, 2014 and I have had a lot of time to think and rediscover myself, my family and my passion. My blog will reflect my revelation. Thank You for following my blog and look out for all the fun and new info coming soon!
This is my baby boy on his graduation day! I am so proud of him! I now offically have a senior and a freshman!
I will be reviewing Oink Express (King's BBQ) Kinston, NC
The kids are growing up and I will be reviewing the Indianapolis Zoo and all their changes!
I have been cooking lots of awesome food and I will have new summer recipes for all of you! PICTURES OF THE INDIANAPOLIS ZOO (a teaser)

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER