Sunday, July 20, 2014

Ps 27:1/2 "The LORD is my light & my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid' When this wicked world advances against me to destroy me, it will be my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. GNT – Have you ever thought“what is the worst that can happen?”. The worst that can happen is we Die....and then go Home to be with the Lord! So, if that is the worst, whom should we fear? Brave words, when being a Christian is not punishable by death, but in some countries being a Christian and standing up for your faith is “Punishable by Death” so thank God for the blessing that most of us live in a country that worshiping Jesus is part of our freedom. When in prayer, don’t forget to pray for the brothers and sisters who put their lives on the line because they Stand Firm in Faith and say “I am a Christian” http://goodnewstext.org/ps-2712/

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER