Monday, September 15, 2008

Guess what???????

Soccer was cancelled and we have the night off, at least we took the night off from everything else! I am right now in my pj's,in my bed, dinner done, dishes done, laundry done, house picked up , showers done and ready for bed at 6:41pm!!!! Ready to watch Nancy Grace!!! Guess what I am watching now ????........................ Karate Kid!! I haven't seen this in years. I actually washed and bleached PJ's underware. That is something special. I am really haven't a conflict between what I should do from a business stand point and what I should do from a Christian stand point. Today was a pretty mellow day but one client really stressed me out to a point that is really breaking me. I am really at a crossroads! Anyway................................. I am missing my family that is not nearby. I am craving chocolate, chocolate chip ice cream with marshmallow topping!!!! OH well good night!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER