Sunday, December 13, 2009

COOKIES AND RAINBOW DUST


THIS WEEK :
4 dozen cookies for PJ's PRE Holiday party
4 dozen cookies for WIS cookie exchange
for starters.
This year I decided to do sugar cookies in homemade Rainbow dust.
Look great, colors are awesome and they are coming out great!
I am so tired, and tomorrow due to what is going on I am taking a personal day.
Thank You to all my clients.
This week is going to get crazy!
Anyway..............................................
Friday Patrick and I are married 14 years.
This week is the last week of school before winter break.
Time is just flying by!
Pat and I are talking about moving back down south this summer.
I think it is a great idea!
We will see!!!!!!
Oh well I am going to get a little more work down and hopefully I will get to blog more tomorrow and not at 4am!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER