Monday, December 14, 2009

IT IS MONDAY!


I am going into this week with a positive can do attitude.
I took a personal day today so I can finally get some things taken care of, that have been needing to get done for awhile!
Let's see what the day brings.
If you are reading this please keep me and my family in your prayers!
Countdown to Christmas

















Can't Wait?


How long 'til Christmas?






10 Days






18 Hours






12 Minutes










...But who's counting?

On Friday Patrick and I will be married 14 years.
I can't believe it has been that long! I love him so much and I love him more every day. We may not agree on everything, but we agree how much we love eachother!

DAYS UNTIL



My kids are so excited!!!!!!!

This weekend PJ has a wrestling tournament and he is so excited.
That boy loves to wrestle!


Oh well it is time to get my kids ready for school and on the bus and me in the shower and out the door.
I will try and blog later! Have a great day!






No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER