Sunday, January 3, 2010

WEEKEND RECAP - 1ST WEEKEND 2010

Friday evening Gators win the sugar bowl.

Tebow played one of the best games of his career!

Saturday
Not much went on. Pretty much rested. Pat and PJ watched football.
I picked up some freecycle stuff and just basically just relaxed and enjoyed my family.

Sunday

Pat's Birthday!!!!!!

Went grocery shopping,
cleaned the house,
made Pat a great dinner
BBQ Chicken, Broccoli w/ cheese, mashed potatoes, biscuits and a pineapple upside down cake!
It was yummy and we have a lot of leftovers. I over cooked.

We rearranged our living room and seemed to create more space!

Tomorrow winter break is over: (

I loved having my babies home with me!
I don't want to send them back to school but I have to.

Getting ready  for a busy weekend!

Have a Happy Monday !!!

I so enjoyed having my family home. I love my kids and my husband so much. More then anyone could imagine.

Tomorrow back to the grind!

Good night!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER