Monday, January 4, 2010

1st Day Back into the Norm???????????????

Ok so it was Monday anyway!
Set my alarm to get up at 5am............
Yep that was the plan.
6:15amI am up ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Kids went to school.
It was freezing today and it is not warming up any time soon.
Today was ok, would have been better if I had a day off but all in all not bad.
6 loads of laundry, 4 loads of dishes, floors mopped, sheets changed, played with 2 awesome babies and had a great time seeing all that they can do and seeing all I have to do during their naptime!

Tonight's dinner :
Asian Chicken Salad with homemade bread sticks

Really praying for NO school or a 2 hour delay tomorrow.
I havethe 2 best kids in the entire world.
I have an awesome hubby.
I love them so much.
I can't wait to see my son wrestle this weekend!!
A lot to do tomorrow
Tons of laundry, tons of paperwork, tons of cleaning and tons of cooking.

4 days until the weekend!!!
Come on weekend, I need to be with my hubby and kiddos.

Oh well time for bed!
My babies are sleeping and hubby is watching football, so I will snuggle in bed and watch Dog the Bounty Hunter on ON Demand!
I have the 2 best babies in the entire world!

Good Night All!!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER