Thursday, August 19, 2010

We are in Full Swing

I have been really sad lately! I am tired of the lies about me and I am tired of the pageant crap coming back around. I hate people that live on drama and have no life expect to lie and try and ruin people's lives! I am beyond over it. I have full support of my family since they all know the truth! This is just garbage!

Well enough of that!

My kids are the best and I love them sooooo much! We are about to make a huge move back home. I am so excited and so are the kids. However lots going on and ready for a very very very busy weekend.
When my babies were babies!
Aren't they adorable!!!

I LOVE SKYE-LYNN AND PJ MORE THEN WORDS!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER