Thursday, April 7, 2011

Future Friendly


Why am I being Future Friendly?

I want my kids to have somewhere to live.
I want them to have clean air.
I want them to have clean water.
It is our duty as citizens of this planet to protect it!
If went don't we won't have a planet anymore.
Our planet is like our teeth, if we don't keep them clean, get check ups, don't eat a lot of junk we will keep them nice and clean and healthy f we don't they will fall out and cause pain and odors and they won't be there.
We all must be responsible and take care of our planet for us and the future which is our kids and grandkids!
FUTURE FRIENDLY ON FACEBOOK


No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER