Sunday, April 10, 2011

Libman Freedom Spray Mop Review


Today I reviewed the Libman Freedom Spray Mop

All I can say is Wow!!

This mop was easy to use and allowed me to use my favorite products.


Free from Disposable Pads

•Comes with a scratch-free, removable deep cleaning pad

•Cleaning pad is machine washable, up to 50 times

•No need to purchase disposable cleaning pads

•Reduces waste while saving you money










•Detachable, 18 oz. cleaning solution bottle

•Use and refill the bottle with any cleaner you choose

•You can even fill the bottle with water for an extra gentle clean

•No heavy buckets needed, just grab and go







•Self-powered solution sprayer has a comfort fit trigger

•You control how much you spray to clean those solution-sensitive surfaces

•No batteries needed








This is an awesome mop!

My floor before:




My floor after:




As a mom and child care provider this mop is a God send!
It actually works and it is so easy to use and store.
I highly reccomend this mop.

I can keep my home clean and safe without touch dirty water or reusing dirty mop heads.

I can also use my own floor cleaners and make my home smell how I want it.
The best thing it is great for the enviorment and great for my budget.

Libman Freedom Spray Mop is the offical mop of the Furgason Family and Little Keepers Child Care.














No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER