Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Monday????? Carpets.................grrrr................

The story of my life have been my carpets!
August 5th Sears came out and did an awful job
a week later
Crew 1 of Stanley steemer came out they did more trying to sell me crap then cleaning
6 hours later
Crew 2 came out from Stanley steemer better job but my great!!
Here is is Monday.....
Well today I am off due to a sick day with 2 sick kids and a sick bulldog
hence
Chem Dry coming out!
This service tech is annoying!!!! I can't want to call corporate.
I am not seeing a good job being done at all.
He is too busy asking if I am married and about my kids and I have Millionaire Matchmaker on and he is giving me compentary on it.
PLease just clean the carpets. He has already been here 2 hours seriously!!!!
If these carpets don't look right I am going to hit the roof!!
Vet, doctor and I really needed to go back to Sams before tonight and also pick up a new violin for PJ!!!
Help!!!!!
What should I cook for dinner???
Oh well let me see what I can do to get him moving!!!!!
Grrrrrrr.......................................................................................
I really want to run errands.......................................................
Help!!!!!
Oh well
Ciao!!!!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER