Friday, October 11, 2013

Green Mountain Coffee(R) Fair Trade Certified(TM)

I told them that unlike the Caribou Coffee that we normally drink the Green Mountain Coffee is Fair Trade Certified. My dad did not know a whole lot about fair trade so I told him to check out ChooseFairTrade.com. I told him that the coffee is really strong for a medium blend and had a much better taste than the Caribou. When his supply runs low, he is going to try fair trade. Our teacher friend knew about fair trade but never really tried the coffee. I told her about how I loved the taste and would probably always buy this for my coffee maker. She was excited to try it.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

COUNTER